21 Life Hacks for Living Your Best Life
To be the best version of yourself, you have to ensure your time is well spent. These 21 replacement life hacks will help you on the path towards living your best life!
There is no ultimate, one-size-fits-all answer to the question: How do I live a good life? Different people have different values and those values guide our behaviors, beliefs and attitudes. So perhaps the better question is: Are my behaviors, beliefs and attitudes reflecting my values? In other words, is your time well spent? Are you engaging in the building blocks for what makes a good life for you? Having a good day isn’t necessarily about feeling good. The moments may have felt good, but looking back, it doesn’t feel good if nothing helped you become a better version of yourself.
Invest in a QiOne 2 Pro and experience yourself living your best life possible.
Becoming the best version of yourself
Qi Blanco’s QiOne 2 Pro is focused on helping you become the best version of yourself. And it’s backed by science. The gold alloy grid chip in the QiOne 2 Pro is designed so help more of your body’s water enter the coherent state. Water molecules are transformed from random, chaotic movement into structured, organized movement which results in more efficient communication between your body’s cells. When the outermost water layer of your cells is at least 62% coherent water, 13% of the electrons are freed up to form protective shells around the cells. This protective layer is at the heart of enhanced communication between cells.
When your cells are better protected, your body systems can work at their best. You literally have more energy because there is decreased intercellular interference. Your body isn’t expending energy to deal with the “thermal noise” that you are faced with every day (from electronic devices). When you have more energy, good things happen.
- You’re less vulnerable to stress and fatigue
- You make better decisions
- You sleep better because your body is working more harmoniously
- You’re better protected against EMFs and other harmful toxins
To be the best version of yourself, you have to ensure your time is well spent. At the very least we must look at the ways in which our time is NOT currently being well spent–and break some of those disruptive habits.
21 replacement life hacks
The tips below can help clear the path to living a life of time well spent. When you can spend time in ways that reflect what you value most, you’re giving the best version of yourself a chance to get better and better.
- Replace toxic or stressful people with supportive friends or mentors
- Replace multitasking with slowing down and doing one thing at a time
- Replace overthinking with doing
- Replace spacing out with listening to a good podcast
- Replace complaining with gratitude
- Replace blaming with owning up to your actions, even if it’s just a fraction of the problem
- Replace worrying or obsessive thinking with meditating
- Replace late night binge watching with going to bed at reasonable hour
- Replace processed food with food with no sugar, salt or other additives. They drain energy.
- Replace all soft drinks with water. Your blood sugar will thank you.
- Replace refined sugar with exercise. Your endorphins will kick in and thank you.
- Replace built-up negative emotions with self-understanding and/or insight into the triggers
- Replace passive acceptance of a suboptimal situation with taking a risk to have a better outcome.
- Replace gossip with intentional conversation. Gossip lacks integrity.
- Replace seeking perfection with accepting and finding satisfaction in what’s here now.
- Replace a fixed mindset with being open. Being wrong can sometimes be a blessing.
- Replace social media with creating content. Social media leaves many people feeling impoverished. Create something instead.
4 bonus replacement hacks:
- Replace alcohol with water, or exercise before drinking: the serotonin and dopamine boost will make you happy
- Replace sleeping in with early rising
- Replace talking with listening. You’ll learn more.
- Replace time squandered with time well spent